Wednesday, November 23, 2011

shoppaholic vs workaholic

Film Confessions Of A Shopaholic Trailer

Do you??? Yes ... I can said that i one belongs to this group. but the money I normally to spend each time still small amounts range from RM50 to RM100 + + - plus the needs and requirements. [need to save little because i still as student ... hihihi]

Although I have made a list of items to be purchased later before heading out to city but certainly will buy something not need to... for example SHIRT (there must be in plastic), brooches (totally its 3 ... reluctant to buy one only), and more.

When I  go with my friends to the mall complex I'll definitely be looking shops selling clothes and interior design shops interesting because certainly many collections can I choose later. hehehe

Usually about half an hour I will be in shop, then my friends will gone out earlier than me. Sometimes I will be a shortage of money but also friends willing to help, especially Arny <tq pwen…..sarangee>
My father is workaholic...huhuhu.....he more time to his job than us but i can understand him...why he like this???  he want to give us(family) the best but i don't want he try to hard until become tired....PaPa!!!!! we love you!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment